Thursday, January 9, 2014

#JustBeatIt

Is it me or does a good Michael Jackson song put you in the kind of mood when you just want to get off your butt and clean the whole house? Maybe not, but you like his music right?


I just love MJ, he makes me want to roll my windows down in the car and sing at the top of my lungs, and I can't get enough of his Beat It song! 

Man, I love it! 

The more I think about it though, I want that to be my motto, what I live by everyday. 


There are definitely worse things that I want to say, but this is light and helps keeps your perspective while fighting MS. 

Just Beat It MS! Get out of my way, I have a life to live! 

But, it could also be for those times when fatigue is eating away at your body like the plague, you know the days when the dishes have been sitting in your sink for 4 days and you just pray nothing is growing. Take a stand and #JustBeatIt! 

What a great attitude to have in life, we can get through tingling, fatigue, those blasted headaches, and just life in general. 

I can beat it, I can thrive with this! 

So, add this hashtag to your Tweets, Facebook posts, and G+ status - It's happening! 

We will BEAT this one day at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment